These are a few things I've come across this week that I'm loving...
1. Chocolate dipped oreo pops--I'm thinking these might be a fun Valentines day treat!
You can find the tutorial HERE
2. Since I have three kids I was totally excited about seeing these...I think I may actually break down and buy them!
I dream of one day owning a home that's decorated by Pottery Barn! You can find the hooks HERE
3. I am in love with these cute Rosette necklaces that I'm seeing all over the place...Anthropologie has had some cute ones! Look at this cute one:
You can find it HERE
I just read a tutorial on how to make similar ones so I think I may try my hand at it and see how it turns out!
4. I have a real obsession with dresses and skirts lately...I came across this one this week and think it's just the cutest for Valentines Day.
Since V-day is on a Sunday this year it gave me a good excuse...after all, Easter is on conference weekend this year so I don't have a good excuse to buy new Easter clothes for everyone. V-day is this year's Easter for me.
5. I found the recipe for this super yummy looking treat on the blog Taste Buds
I think I'll be making these soon! You can find the post with the recipe HERE
Link me up to something you're liking this week!