Thursday, February 11, 2010

In honor of Valentines Day...

I've been excited to share with you my creations from the February "Heart" kit from Coordinates Collections...this kit is to DIE FOR!!!

Take a look at this:



LOVE IT!!! You can still grab one up for yourself right HERE

So here is what I came up with:









It's just so fun to work with these fun colors...I don't have an excuse to very often so it's a nice change!

This week I also taught a Valentine's Day card class at church and we had a fun time! Here are the cards I taught:



These are super easy and come together quickly...all you need is some fun paper, a few border punches (my all-time favorite scrapbooking tool these days), some ribbon or twine and a few heart punches and you're good to go!

Last but not least, I have to know, what are you getting your significant other for V-day?? I have three days to figure something out!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Very fun creations Jenni!
    I still need to figure out what to get Jake too.

    ReplyDelete